Our bases are compatible with solid frames or frames that have removable slats. We have found that the power bases fit inside most modern bed frames. However, they may not fit inside antique bed frames or other non-standard frames. We recommend you measure the inside of the bed frame and compare to the measurements of the base you want to be sure the power base will fit.
Below you can find the dimensions of our power bases for the size you need. You can compare the dimensions below to the measurements of your current bed frame to see what works best for you! These dimensions below can also be found on the power base product page.
- Twin - 37.5" x 73.5"
- Twin Long - 37.5" x 79.5"
- Full - 53.5" x 73.5"
- Queen - 59.5" x 79.5"
- King - 75.5" x 39.75" each piece (2 pieces, horizontally split)
- CA King - 71.5" x 41.75" each piece(2 pieces, horizontally split)
- Split King - 37.5" x 79.5" each piece (2 pieces, vertically split)
- Split CA King -35.5" x 83.5" each piece (2 pieces, vertically split)
*Dimensions of each individual base may vary.
Please Note: Bases are purposefully built to slightly smaller dimensions than the corresponding mattresses they support to ensure compatibility with bedroom furniture.